Cashew Chicken Yes, your mind is saturated with the reminiscence of cashew’s crunchy taste and alluring aroma, how about a splendid blend of this toothsome nut with some boneless chicken thigh, Finally grounded ginger and other friable? This rather delicious recipe is easy to make (you’ll be done usually within 30 minutes) rather could make up for a great in-house dinner with family and friends. You can have it all alone just as it wonderfully is or have it spread delectably over hot fried rice. Finally here is how to prepare this delicious Asian recipe without breaking too much sweat.
What you will need for this mouthwatering Cashew Chicken
1. ¼ cup of cashew (You sure know you’ll need this)
2. Raw boneless chicken thigh (3 pieces)
3. 2 tablespoon of canola oil
4. ½ medium green bell pepper
5. ½ tablespoon of ground ginger
6. 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
7. 1 ½ soy sauce
8. ½ chili garlic sauce
9. 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
10. ¼ medium of white onion
11. 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
12. 1 tablespoon of sesame seed
13. I tablespoon of green onion
14. Salt + pepper to taste
1. Heat the skillet over low heat, pour and toast the cashew nuts until they turn brown and fragrant. Collect them in a different dish.
2. Cut chicken into chunks. 1 inch preferably. Dice onion and pepper into equal chunk too in a separate dish.
3. To have the chicken cooked, pour some canola oil in the skillet and allow to heat up
4. Introduce your chicken into the oil so it can get cooked. It usually takes between 5-7 minutes to do this.
5. Now that your chicken is properly cooked, introduce your pepper, onion, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasoning. Increase the heat and allow cooking for another 5 minutes.
6. Introduce soy sauce, and your flagrant cashew. Cook on high heat and allow drying up until it becomes even and sticky. Your cashew chicken is ready. Your entire cooking space should be engulfed in mouthwatering aroma by now.
Serve in a bowl and garnish with sesame seed and oil. So you can also spread over rice or chew with some fresh bread. Finally immerse yourself in the toothsome taste of this culinary delight of Cashew Chicken.